Using Toilet Paper and ModPodge

 Hi! Hope the start of your week was fab!! Ours was very nice, we had a small get together and the weather was beautiful!

As you may or may not know I love Art. I also love using cheap supplies whenever I can and if I am lucky, I reuse items. In this case I did not reuse the toilet paper but had a lot of fun making paper and a mold. The paper is a bit thicker than I like to add into a journal but will be perfect for the background on an art journal page or ATC Background.

I made a small video on this and adding Mod Podge just makes this a bit more sturdier. I love ModPodge!!!! I will be making a video using the proper methods to making sheets of paper to be used in your journal to write or draw on in a video next week. But for now you can watch this fun video on Water, toilet paper and modpodge!! 

I hope you all have a great week and Keep on Crafting!!!!

Many Many Blessings!

 


 https://youtu.be/zcMoSPF6nHM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VersaChalk Markers and Giveaway

How to Acrylic Pour with Mod Podge, Glazing Medium and Baby oil