MORE Alcohol Ink Techniques with CardStock-TY NANCY!

HI guys!! i AM HERE WITH ANOTHER FREEBIE!!! I DID SOME MORE ALCOHOL INK WITH WATER AND CARDSTOCK i THOUGHT i WOULD PUT THEM TOGETHER AND GIVE IT TO YOU ALL FOR FREE!! (Thats what she said!! haha) So just click the picture and download it and use it how you want! If you want more there are ten for sale in a group on my etsy and many more throughout my blog that you can download for free. I also added my video of me doing them below! I hope you all have a fantastic day and PLEASE Make sure you are following my blog on the side --------> I will be doing giveaways strictly on here soon!!!!!! BE KIND TO EACH OTHER YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT BATTLE SOMEONE IS FIGHTING!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VersaChalk Markers and Giveaway

How to Acrylic Pour with Mod Podge, Glazing Medium and Baby oil