AncordWorks Bluetooth shower speaker in Black/Army Green

I was pleasantly surprised when I received the AncordWorks Bluetooth shower speaker in Black/Army Green in the mail! When I first saw it online I thought, this isn't going to work like they claim. I have bought others before that were supposed to do similar things and they didn't come close to what they claimed. Something inside kept bugging me to try it so I did! And let me tell you, I LOVE IT! I was cooking my normal Sunday dinner and thought let me try this speaker out, so I synced it up to my phone and it played my playlist perfect! I then thought "let me put this on the shower door to see how it works there - I made sure the tile where I was going to hang it was clean so it stuck well, and it used its blue tooth to bring me my music from my phone while I showered!!!! Here are some details about the product. This shower speaker is great for shower and outdoor. Made of metal and silicone, water resistance IPX5, shockproof, sand proof and dust proof. With clip Carabiner (included), easy to carry with on the go, camping, beach, hiking, biking. Built-in MIC and hands-free features, you can conveniently pick up a phone call by this Portable Bluetooth speaker in car, bathroom, at home or office, anywhere during it is connected to your phone. TF card play feature, you do not need to carry your smart phone to bathroom, just store your favorite tunes to this 8G TF memory card(included, can store about 1000songs) with the card reader(included), then insert it to the card slot. All-in-one concept, We always think about what you needed, so we provide you this shower bluetooth speaker with all accessories you may need: suction cup/Clip Carabiner/USB Charger/ 8G TF memory Card/ TF card Reader/USB Charge cable. Warranty: 100% Risk-free 12 months Manufacture Warranty. How to purchase: Http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b075dybcwd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VersaChalk Markers and Giveaway

How to Acrylic Pour with Mod Podge, Glazing Medium and Baby oil