My new Blog

Hi Guys!!!! I have decided to give up my knittingandthings.com and come back to blogger. The cost was getting too much each month and I thought I needed a new start! Thank you to all of you who followed me over there and I hope you will do the same on this blog!! I really want to blog a couple times a week and share what I am doing weekly. For those of you who do not know I am a youtuber and you can find me HERE and I upload about 5 videos a week. I am OBSESSED with making my Odd Girl Art Quilts at the moment and here is a VIDEO and pic of my sketch for my next one
I will be doing an about me post soon and look forward to sharing all of my art and life with you!!!! Many Blessings to you and have a safe and AWESOME weekend!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VersaChalk Markers and Giveaway

How to Acrylic Pour with Mod Podge, Glazing Medium and Baby oil