Magnetic Lashes?! | First Impression!

I was very excited to try these eyelashes out. I am disabled and have a very hard time with my hands. They went on fairly easily but the length of the band and how uneven it looked with my normal lashes was not flattering at all. The magnets were ok but I really was looking for better quality. I have used other half lashes with no issues like these had.
 Now it may be that I have very thin lashes and how thick the lashes on the band were did not do me any favors, they were very dense.
 If you want to learn how to put magnetic lashes on, these are ok. You can check them out here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07588QBDR  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VersaChalk Markers and Giveaway

How to Acrylic Pour with Mod Podge, Glazing Medium and Baby oil